Kit Carson Public Notices
For the Calendar year 2021 the Burlington Record will be the county news paper of record.
- 6-30-2023 Kit Carson County Board of Equalization in review of valuations
- 1-19-2020 Treasurer sim-annual report
- 5-13-2021 public hearing beer garden
- 4-15-2021 Order 21-042 Lifting Mask Order
- 3-26-2021 Letter form KCC BOCC to the Governor regarding PAUSE
- 1-20-2021 Burlington Record named County paper of record
- 1-21-2021 Kit Carson County Semi-Annual treasurer Report
- 2-2-2021 Correction to Tax Notifications Correction to Kit Carson County 2020 Tax Notices
- 1-19-2021 Treasurer sim-annual report
There was an error in the 2020 tax notices. The tax notices list has a mill levy to the Republican River Water Conservation District (RRWCD) The Republican River Water Conservation District did not request this and the RRWCD DOES NOT have a mill levy. Your tax amount is correct and the distribution has been corrected. The error was a result of a software issue. If you would like a corrected tax notice please contact the Kit Carson County Treasurer’s office at 719-346-8434 ext.311. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused. If you have questions, please feel free to contact the Treasurer’s office.