Kit Carson Public Notices
For the Calendar year 2021 the Burlington Record will be the county news paper of record.
- 10-6-2023 Notice is hereby given that a draft budget will be submitted to Kit Carson County for the ensuing year of 2024; such draft budget will be considered during the public meeting on October 11, 2023 at 3:30 pm in the Commissioner’s Room at the Courthouse, 1650 Donelan Avenue, Burlington. Any interested elector of Kit Carson County may inspect the draft budget and file or register any objections to the Board of County Commissioners at any time prior to the final adoption of the budget on December 15, 2023 public hearing time to be determined at a later date.
- 6-30-2023 Kit Carson County Board of Equalization in review of valuations
- 1-19-2020 Treasurer sim-annual report
- 5-13-2021 public hearing beer garden
- 4-15-2021 Order 21-042 Lifting Mask Order
- 3-26-2021 Letter form KCC BOCC to the Governor regarding PAUSE
- 1-20-2021 Burlington Record named County paper of record
- 1-21-2021 Kit Carson County Semi-Annual treasurer Report
- 2-2-2021 Correction to Tax Notifications Correction to Kit Carson County 2020 Tax Notices
- 1-19-2021 Treasurer sim-annual report
There was an error in the 2020 tax notices. The tax notices list has a mill levy to the Republican River Water Conservation District (RRWCD) The Republican River Water Conservation District did not request this and the RRWCD DOES NOT have a mill levy. Your tax amount is correct and the distribution has been corrected. The error was a result of a software issue. If you would like a corrected tax notice please contact the Kit Carson County Treasurer’s office at 719-346-8434 ext.311. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused. If you have questions, please feel free to contact the Treasurer’s office.