Documents and Links for current employees:
- Web Email https://outlook.com
Insurance Related forms and links:
- AFLAC Web Page:https://www.aflac.com/
- AFLAC SmartClaim One Day Pay System: https://phs.aflac.com/aflac.phs.app/account/login
CRA annoucment and documentation
With the rise in unemployment insurance claims associated with COVID-19, nationally there has been a rise in fraudulent claims and other instances of fraud. If you receive a Reliacard debit card or other paperwork from CDLE and have not filed a claim, report it to us via the form below and follow the five steps we have outlined. Use this same form if you have received any paperwork to your mailing address that was sent to someone else other than those in your household.
Protect Yourself Against Fraud
Never give out personally identifiable information over the phone. We will never contact you and ask for your social security number (SSN), bank account numbers, your PIN, account passwords, or any other personally identifiable information.
You Received Unemployment Paperwork
or a Debit Card Without a Claim
If you received unemployment paperwork but did not file a claim, or otherwise believe you are a victim of identity theft related to unemployment benefits, please click here to . Additionally, there are several recommended steps to follow:
- If you received a U.S. Bank Reliacard for Colorado unemployment benefits but did not file a claim, fill out the contact U.S. Bank immediately at 1-855-282-6161. Tell them that a fraudulent unemployment claim was filed using your information, and ask them to deactivate the card.
- Contact the three consumer credit bureaus and put a fraud alert on your name and Social Security number (SSN). It may be an automated system, so you may not talk to a live person and you will have to enter your SSN and date of birth.
Credit Bureau Contact Info: