Women Health Clinics and Services
Low-cost, confidential family planning and preventive health services, including:
- Physical exams.
- Cervical, breast and testicular cancer screening.
- Health education and counseling, including information about abstinence.
- Birth control information and supplies, including long-acting reversible contraception (e.g., IUDs and implants).
- Pregnancy testing and counseling.
- Screening for sexually transmitted infections and HIV.
- Basic infertility services.
- Referrals to other health and social services.
Who can access services?
Any individual, regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, income or residency status, can access and receive family planning services.
Cost of services
- KCCDPHE accepts all insurances.
- Fees are based on patient income on a sliding fee scale.
- Patients are never turned away due to inability to pay.
Kit Carson County Department of Public Health offers services in both Burlington and Flagler. Please call 719-346-7158 to schedule an appointment