Single Entry Point/Options for Long-term Care
- Single Entry Point Agencies provide service case management, care planning, and referrals to other resources for Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid Program) members. The following target groups and ages covered include:
- Frail Elderly, Blind, Disabled (18 and above)
- Mental Health (18 & above)
- Brain Injured (16-64)
How Do I Qualify?
- Eligibility for all programs is based on financial need as well as functional disability criteria.
- Applicants must first apply for Health First Colorado (Medicaid).
- A referral is then made to SEP/OLTC for intake and assessment.
- A case manager must assess the applicant’s functional eligibility & create a service plan with the applicant that will meet the needs for safety and well-being in the setting of choice.
- Applicants under age 65 must meet federal disability requirements.
Services may include:
- Meal Preparation
- Personal Care
- Assisted Living Placement
- Electronic Monitors/Med
- Minders Respite Care
- Home Modifications
- Relative Personal Care
Contact: Angela Berry, SEP Program Manager
Coverage area: Cheyenne, Kit Carson, Lincoln counties
719-346-7158 Ext. 408